I wanted to share another site that specialises in quotes for all rooms of your home!

I can't find my cord for my camera to download the photos of the new house, and "my" computer isn't even hooked up yet so I'm using Art's, but as soon as I can get photos off my camera and onto a computer I'll post some house photos.
So far, we've painted basically the entire house (Thanks Jenn and Stacey and Amanda!) had our carpet installed (Yay! Only plywood floors in some of the house!) and finished off the bathroom earlier this week (wow, you don't KNOW how much of a treat it is to be able to shower in your own home until you've not been able to for over two weeks.)
It's coming along nicely!
1 comment:
Wow! You painted the whole house? That's crazy. I am familiar with being without a bathroom for weeks at a time. When we redid our only bathroom at our previous house, we went to the gym regularly just so we could get a shower. :)
Post a Comment