Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's (almost) finished!!

Finally! got the room all painted! So happy!!! So is Zachy.





The seagulls are my favorite part, and a last minute addition.
I finished the painting on Saturday. I was so sick this weekend that I slept until 12:30 on Saturday afternoon! And I went to bed at 11:30 on Friday night! But, I got it done, so now, it's just a matter of doing the dresser (whenever I get to it.)



4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It's so fun! I'm sure he will love it.

Furious Mom said...

What a great room! I wish I could paint!

Controlling My Chaos said...

I love your seagulls. My favorite is the one that's dive bombing.

When I was teaching middle school in CA, the kids were such litterbugs that we have scads of seagulls on the playground. The kids would see a flock of them getting ready to fly over and everyone would yell "INCOMING!" and run. The seagulls liked to poop on the kids. That's what they get for littering. :)

prairiegirl said...

I love the room!!!! It looks amazing! :)