Ok, so he's not drunk. I wish he was, it might explain things.
I have two cats. Ty (the ex's cat) and Random (the kitten we got to keep Ty amused.) Ty has issues. Psychological issues. He pukes for attention. He pukes if he isn't fed when he thinks it time to feed him. He pukes to try and get his way. He pukes on things he's mad at. For example, last spring, after not being allowed into the back yard all winter (well, he was allowed, he just wouldn't go out in the snow) he got out there on the grass, and immediately threw up all over the grass in a very "There! ha! I got my revenge! Stupid grass that wasn't around! that'll learn ya!" way.
Yesterday morning we forgot to feed them in the morning. They are fed twice a day. So, in retaliation Ty decided to poop in my husbands office. then again this morning. I cleaned it up but didn't notice how fresh it was, and it got my hands, um, yucky. I had to throw out some papers and a file folder. Annoying! Then, I went into the utility room to feed them and he pooped on the floor again (while staring at his litter box, little bugger!) and it just missed landing on my foot! I wanted to kick him! I yelled at him... but didn't kick him. I still want to. Yesh.
All of this is after he puked in the crawl space this morning too. Not sure what he's really mad about. Sure, we weren't really home last night. Sure, I brushed Random and not Ty because she was getting some mattes in her fur again (silly thing). But Ty gets to sleep with Danica every night and the kids pet him lots, and he slept on our bed two nights ago (which he's never allowed to do) so I don't know what his problem is right now.
Anyone want a cat?
5 comments:
I think Ty needs a kitty shrink. I have a friend that got a shrink for her cat when he was doing the same type of stuff. I was like, "O-KAAAAAAY."
Ha ha! Kitty shrink. Maybe he just needs to go back to my husbands ex girlfriend? She was the one who wanted the cat... :-P We need to do something, make an effort, but it's a vicious circle when being super nice to the cat would help the problem, but you don't want to be nice to the cat because he's being bad.
Oh well, I'm sure we'll return to being nice to him soon. Or the baby will stop attacking him. Either or.
HAHAHA I AM NOT YOUR ONLY COMMENTER ANYMORE!
Thanks jill! :)
hehehehe well if you really want to teach him a lesson, Emma would be glad to help. ;)
That cat would be on the next outbound train to the ex-girlfriend's. Either that or I would take Ter up on her offer to borrow Emma.
The only time my cat "went" outside the box was when we was really sick. But some cats just really get their kicks from vomiting/pooing where they know they shouldn't, I guess.
Post a Comment