

I'm making progress!
In the pic of the palm tree, I did the second coat of the light green, but not the dark green, so it still looks a little bad. I did finish the dark green last night. Now I *still* have to finish a few more things, like I have a birdy I want to put on the island, and obviously the "heffalump" purple dresser has to be repainted still. (however, it's been painted so many times that I have to sand it down first, or the drawers won't close anymore!)
Zachy likes it so far. He points to the tree and the "treasure map lines" and gets all excited and babbles.
I'm very excited to actually FINISH the room and get all the stuff that used to hand on his walls out of my dining room.

1 comment:
looking good. probably better in person. maybe if you're ever home I'll come and take a look. lol. pretty soon you'll run out of things to do and then you'll have to move again. Luckily, I don't have that problem, it takes years to do just one room. We haven't got one room completed yet!
Post a Comment