Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time to Rethink myself

Ok. So just yesterday I was feeling really disgusted with myself. I bent over to get something and I could actually FEEL my stomach hanging down. I thought it was really gross, especially because I've been eating better for almost two months and I've lost a little bit of weight, but nothing drastic.

Anyway, we took out a new line of credit, a home equity line of credit because the interest rates were much better than our loan and we have much more flexibility this way. We applied for life and critical illness insurance on it for both of us.

Well, I just got a call from the insurance agency. I was just told that basically I'm too fat to qualify for critical illness insurance.

my current weight of 225 is too high for my height of 5' 6", I don't fall inside their parameters and I can apply again in six months after I've taken off some more weight.

Nice. pass the chocolate.

4 comments:

Ter said...

I agree, lets go on a stuff-ourselves-like-crazy binge. we'll feel better about ourselves. lets do it.

Allison said...

Oh.. ok, the chocolate coffee (expresso truffle latte) didn't make me feel better about myself. but the resolution to join the running class again this summer sure does!!!!

Totallyscrappy said...

Keep working hard! Don't let 'em get to you!

Ter said...

When I started Curves last summer, I was hoping to be at a point this summer to join that running class! But I haven't been to Curves for a while. I did go 3 times a couple weeks ago, but haven't been since. And then I only went cuz I had appointments to go. It was so much easier with an appointment! I know I shouldn't need that but... oh well. Maybe I'll make it next week.