So, Art thought that I needed a birthday present. It's a little early, (2.5 months) but that's Ok!
On Saturday he gave me a 16GB iPod Touch. I'm in love! I plan on putting my entire life on there over the next couple of weeks. Music, photos, and most importantly my Calender. I need to find a way to import my entire calender in Outlook to Google, then from google into iTunes and then onto my iPod.
I'm quite excited to have a tool that I will actually use to organize my life. I had Art's old HP handheld for a while. I kept meaning to sync it with outlook, but I had to get my calender from work and upload it to my home computer because I couldnt' sync it with my work comptuer (rights issues.) So, now I have to do the same thing, but it's an all in one gadget. You could play music on the HP one too, and go on the web, it's a really good device! but Art didn't want to carry two devices, a phone and the HP, so he got a blackberry, which he uses all the time. I plan on using my iPod all the time!
I'm very excited and look forward to boring everyone with what it can do. So far I've put a useless zippo lighter app on it and can "light" my lighter. It's lame, but funny because it's a touch screen, you flick the top open and then you "flick" the lighter to light it. you can even 'blow" it out! ha ha! so lame...
More to come on my iPod.
1 comment:
small things amuse small minds.
I was referring to the lighter thingy but lol.
I wish I could hear better and use things like that. I think I'd be a gadget girl if I could hear!
How does art like the blackberry?? I've been wanting to learn more about blackberries because it might be more benefit for me than the stupid cell phone I have now. ;0)
Well, we'll see!
Post a Comment