Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ohhh, I'm uninteresting...

I've been working with my iPod Touch. I've added a few interesting apps to it, I've added an eBook reader (which I find enjoyable and fun, its basically relavent to my job as an eresources coordinator as well!) and imported all my google contacts into it.

I'm having trouble importing my calendar though, which vexes me because the biggest use I have for a PDA device is that I want my calendar with me. This is basically the whole reason I wanted a device like this. I like that I can listen to music or play games or surf the web or read books, but I wanted an electronic organizer. I need more time to work on this.

I really want a night where I don't have hockey, sparks, kids "bugging" me, cleaning to do, church newsletters to write.... to play with my home computer and get it set up to make this sync seamless and easy. But, that isn't going to happen so I'm going to have to steal moments whenever I can and get it working correctly.

No comments: