So, technolgy hates me. I mean, really hates me. If Arthur isn't home, my comptuer usually doesn't behave for me. programs freeze or crash, the web won't work, and never mind things you attach to the technology box! Printer? Nope, no way does that work unless Art is in the room.
Yesterday technology decided to hate me so much that my iPod attempted suicide. It jumped into a sink of running water.
I'd like to say that right now it's touch and go with the iPod, but being an iPod Touch, it's not being touched or going anywhere. There is water behind the screen (how can it get so much water in it in under a second??) Pretty much everything I've read on the internet says that I've just become the proud owner of a very expensive Christmas Ornament! sigh. I am trying to dry it. If it doesn't dry by tonight we're going to have to take it apart. It's not made to come apart.
But, if I can't dry it out, it's useless. So, opening it may break it, but I've voided the warrenty already by getting it wet, so really, it's worth trying, but I'm so mad at myself! It would almost have been better to get it stolen, which is what I was trying to prevent by taking it with me to the bathroom. ARG! I was too lazy to find the keys to my drawer to lock it up while I was away from my desk (where chances are nothing would have happened anyway.) So, now I have a soggy iPod. Or should I say iPond?
1 comment:
aw, at least you're special. ;)
Post a Comment