Monday, March 30, 2009

Continuing Spring Reading Thing 2009


So, I followed suit of my bloggy (and IRL) friend T and turned nerdy (like I needed prompting!) and took a photos of the books I've read since Christmas and the books I'm going to read for the Spring Reading Thing 2009. (see my last post.)


Turns out that I mis-remembered a bit in my last post, I didn't read one of the two Star Wars books I mentioned in the first couple of weeks after Christmas because I didn't get it until the beginning of February. But I did read the other ones!
The books on the left are the ones I have so far that I want to read for the Spring Reading Thing 2009. I am missing Brisingr (have to grab it from my Best Friend) and Outcast (have to purchase as it was just published last week.) The ones on the right are the ones I've read since Dec. 25th, along with a hoarde of comic books. (Yes, I am over 30 and yes, I still read comic books. You never outgrow TRUE nerdiness.)

4 comments:

Ter said...

lol, did you just say it was nerdy of me to take a pic of my books?! LOL!

I'm just sad I only have 4 on the list!!!

Allison said...

Yes, I did say that. And then I did it too. ha ha!

Ter said...

ha! yeah, so you're a nerd AND a copy cat.

Amanda said...

I see my book there!

I so can't wait until I can read regular books again.