Tuesday, February 3, 2009

superfunexciting Monday

Ok, it wasn't that super fun, but it did have one tremendous highlight...

Zach walked!!!!

First, Art enticed him to take a couple of steps by teasing him and holding his hands just in front of Zach, saying "grab them." Zach took a couple of steps, then a couple more. then, Art turned him around to face me and I said "come to Mommy" and he walked about three feet in between us!

He walked a bit more back and forth, and then he walked to Danica when she came upstairs (another two or three feet.) So exciting!!!

He promptly went back to just using the walker toy after that, but still, he did it!!!!

I'm so proud of my little boy!

1 comment:

Ter said...

Yay for the Bit!!

I told you just the other day he'll gain his confidence soon enough! :)