Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm such a hopeless romantic

Last night was Valentines Day.  I did make the kids a nice dinner.  they got homemade pizza, made with Pillsbury Cresent rolls (which roll flat to nice little pizza shaped triangles!) with white sauce, cheese and shredded mushrooms.  they loved it!

I made Art leftovers.  Yup.  Leftovers.  Call us old fashioned but....

:-P

He let our 4YrOld pick out my gift.  He did have to talk him out of picking a $4000 engagement ring, and then my lil guy settled on a very pretty necklace.  He gave it to me with pride and told me it was not very expensive and that the lady took it out of the glass and just gave it to him.  In reality Art did pay for it.  But my lil guy was very pleased with himself.  He's such a sweety.

My daughter and I went shopping together and bought some movies for the boys.  Cap America and the Matchmaker for Daddy, and Mater's Tall Tales for the little guy.  I was recently in Grand Forks and I had picked up some Squinkies for the kids (the things they have now a days!) and some chocolates, and I found the Doodle some beautiful earrings at Kohl's that match a pair I always wear.

It was a very nice day!

1 comment:

ter@waaoms said...

you didn't buy me anything. pout pout pout!