Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

both since I blogged anything and since I've been to Minneapolis!

House Update:  We've done a lot, but it doesn't feel like it.  Carpet is in, bathroom is done, but beyond that, we haven't finished anything.  But, I bought a dresser and got it in my room, Danica's stairs are installed in her room (see Facebook!) and we've gotten a lot done outside.  We cut down seven trees and have dug out five of the stumps.  The other two we need a truck to remove.  But that's Ok. We bought and built a shed.  We are doing a lot!

Right Now: We are at the GrandStay Suites in St. Paul.  We drove here today.  Tomorrow we will take the kids to either the Mall of America and Ikea for shopping and fun, or we'll go to the Zoo and probably the Children's museum.  Whatever we don't do tomorrow we'll do Friday, and we'll take a little side jaunt to Albertville on the way out back home.  We will be loaded down with Ikea finds by then, but that's OK!!!!

(If only they'd slept all 8 hours....  so peaceful!)


Hopefully life will start to calm down soon and I'll be back to boring you all with the lightspeed chronicles that are my life...

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like you are having an adventure!

ter@waaoms said...

Well you'll have to go back again one more time and take me with you. I've never been there!

Funny to see you blog when you're not even home.

Allison said...

Sadly enough, I have time to blog because I'm not at home!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Well how about some pictures of the things you've been getting done on your house. That kind of stuff makes my heart go pitter pat.

I'm glad to see you are settling in.