Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fernleaf? I has it.

Fernleaf, I has it.

So, we still need to do the bank and lawyer stuff, but the real estate stuff is done.  We should be signing bank papers today, and lawyer papers next week.  A week from tomorrow, I get into my new house!!!

It looks very orange in the photo, but it's not.  It's brown.  Several trees need help... the cedars in front of the garage will be removed and replaced, the large ones in front of the basement windows will be cut back.  Then it will be pretty!!!!

Is it wrong that last night we special ordered flooring for the kitchen and dining room, booked an appointment to have carpet installed and picked paint colours??  heh.

We already know we're gutting the kitchen out, day one.  So, we're madly designing a kitchen.  whoot!!!!

I keep having to remember though...  I keep thinking of this pristine wide open basement, but I forget that there will be a ton of boxes in there soon!!!

Now, the hunt for appliances begins!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like things are really coming along! I love big trees.