I came downstairs one night a couple of weeks ago and discovered my husband watching a TV with nerds in it. Now, I love nerds. I am a nerd. A *BIG* one. I have been to a Star Wars Convention, in another country. I have camped out for movie tickets over night. That kind of nerd.
So, how did I not know about this nerd show? It's the Big Bang Theory and it's my new favorite thing in the whole wide world for right now. (replacing the new Star Trek movie, which is now my old favorite thing in the whole wide world for right now.)
It's about to start it's fourth season. I started watching at about episode 13 of the second season. I finished watching season 2 with Art, then watched all of Season 1 and then the beginning of season 2 by myself. In between we watched almost all of season 3. Sigh. I'm a nerd!
These boys could be friends of mine. I'm not a Penny. I'm more a Leonard. I still collect comic books. I like video games. I'm on the web all the time. I like nerdy science. I have weird friends. No Offence. :-P
I can't wait for the next season to start. I'm so excited! and I'm glad I found another funny show to complement my other nerd shows. Now if I could only teach everyone how to play Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock, life would be good. (Ha ha! When you Google it, it comes up first before Rock Paper Scissors...)
2 comments:
I love the show too!
We finally have something in common and now we can be friends!!
I only started watching it this season too. I am thinking about renting the other seasons, I know for sure season 1 is out on dvd not sure about the others.
That's how I knew what your status was about! hehehe I love Sheldon! Hahaha he's the ultimate geek!
I feel your pain. Peanut Head and I discovered it last summer and we've spent countless hours catching up on old episodes. Peanut Head loves to finish their sentences for them because he really "gets" them.
Post a Comment