Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Family Fun - Roadtrip Day Five Post Two


















Last night we got to go visit my "other" family in Calgary, my Dad's sister's family. (We're staying with my Mom's sister right now.) We got to have dinner at my cousin Ashleigh's new place. I'm happy that it's near her dad's house, and in a fairly nice part of town!


Well, even though I was inept and didn't manage to actually call anyone from her family except her, she invited her whole family over. I was super happy to see that her Mom was there too!!!! Everyone is doing really good, Dev is going back to school, Ash is looking to, Riley is still working. Ash's two little girls are doing well too. It's all awesome! We had pizza for dinner and we brought cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for dessert.




(Art with Ashy's littlest girl, Addi, and Danica.)




After our nice dinner we took the kids to the Village Square Leisure Center. It's huge. It has a huge waterpark in it. It's got a baby pool, a hot tub that seats 50, five water slides, two climbing frames (one for dry play and one for wet, and the wet one houses three of the waterslides.) and a huge wave pool. It also has a dive tank. Danica loves the water slides, and we all had a great time in the waves. Zach was getting pretty tired, we didn't actually go until 7 PM, so it was pretty late for them. But we had such a great time.







Here you can see the wave pool in the background.
Today we are headed off to Cross Iron Mills and then to Banff. I'm quite excited! MOUNTAINS!
Oh yah, and this is my 100th blog post! yay!









4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That water park looks awesome!

Ter said...

I don't see danica in the photo with art and the baby (who by the way, looks like a doll, not a baby!) am I blind that I don't see Danica??

Amanda said...

I think there's another picture with Art & Danica and the baby, Ter. I thought I saw it on Crackbook.

Sounds like you're having fun! Talk to you soon! :)

Controlling My Chaos said...

Congrats on the 100th blog post! :)