Friday, July 10, 2009

Controlling My Chaos: Oreo Truffles

Controlling My Chaos: Oreo Truffles

This woman may be trying to kill me with chocolate. but I'll die happy.... mmmm oreo truffles. (PS: she has the BEST recipes on her site. and the cutest stuff. and great stories. I really suggest you read her blog.)

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This is one of my most favorite recipes, hands down.

Ter said...

I have already threatened jill that I will be coming to kidnap her and bring her here so she can share her recipes and crafty ideas and not just post about them so I have to do all the work if I want them. lol ;)

Controlling My Chaos said...

Aw, thanks. I just got home from a little mini vacay and you made my day. :)

Kiy said...

In the same vein as Ter, I have threatened Jill that I am just going to show up on her doorstep one day. Have you seen her cinnamon rolls recipe. Ohmygosh yum!

Cheers,

Kiy @ RC&T