Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Alive!!!!



Ok, so you may remember back in the glorious heady days of me having an iPod Touch... (about two months ago) and it's untimely death.




Well, just like a bad sci-fi movie/book/T.V. show, we had the technology, we could rebuild him, and Art did!!!




It's pretty hacked up, but you can't really tell because it's in a case. He bought another screen from eBay, and then had to silicone it in place. The Wi-Fi doesn't really work anymore, it might be working intermitently because I have a bunch of new email that wasn't there after the sync, but I think Art might have been mistaken and it might have all been pushed through iTunes. But, maybe not. Oh, and every once it a while it thinks I'm trying to turn it off, but other then that, it works perfectly. It's Frankenstein Ugly (see pic) but in the case you can barely tell. (see above pic!)

Point is, I have my toy back. I'm happy! Happy early birthday to me again! whoot!!!! PS: I'm going to start refering to my iPod Touch as the Enterprise. If you have seen Star Trek (my new favorite movie of all time for right now) you'll know why. And no, no one drops the Enterprise in a sink full of water. heh.

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I'm glad you got your baby back. :)