It's very silly, there are things in there that would make a true Buffy Fan cringe (Vampires don't sparkle in the sun Stephanie Meyer!!), but I can't help it, I'm in love with the story!!
This obsession isn't limited to me. yesterday jenn drove around town looking for book 3. I had just lent mine to Kim, who read books one and two last week. In the seven days she had them. and took 3 and 4 home with her on Saturday. heh.
Jerilynn is also obsessed. More so than me. So that makes me happy, I'm not the craziest one! I need to buy the movie though, it was so good despite the cheesy "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" scenes of mountain climbing and tree jumping.
One day Ter you will read them. They are hopelessly romantic, and about 200% less scary than Harry Potter. Which ranks up there with Dr. Seuss.
2 comments:
no no no I refuse to read such silliness. and vampires? no thanks!
Oh come now! It can't be any sillier than reading about the secret life of bees. :-P
Post a Comment