Thursday, April 16, 2009

Book Review: Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer

Well, I finished book three of the Twilight Saga, Eclipse.

(excerpt)
"BELLA?"

Edward's soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again.

This kiss frightened me. There was too much tension, too strong an edge to the way his lips crushed mine—like he was afraid we had only so much time left to us.

******
I am enjoying this silly series entirely too much. This book was a little less over the top than the last one, and I enjoyed the story a lot. I'm excited to find out how the whole thing ends, and I know I'll be sad that there isn't any more to read right away, at least. The story is still quite "high school" centered, but it was exciting, we found out more about many of the Cullens, and things progressed.
I am really enjoying losing myself in this world for now. Silly but true. it's a nice escape.
To see the rest of my Spring Reading Thing book list, go here.

No comments: