Ok, so my new Favorite Author of All time (for right now) is Brent Weeks. (see my side bar!)
He is up for an award. I really liked his books. I bought them for Art for Christmas and read them before he did.
Anyway, Brent Weeks is up for an award. If you happen to be one of the people who borrowed the books from me and then bought them yourself because you loved them, or happened to have already had them and loved them, or want to read them and love them (you can buy them or borrow them from me, I work in a library, I don't mind lending my stuff!!!) then go here and follow his instructions and vote for him!
I'm shameless, I'll admit (well, I have *some* shame!) and you can even use the short list as a way to find more books you might like to read. heh. but vote for Brent Weeks once you get to the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment