So, Zach has some words. Probably more that we haven't recognised as words yet, but he has a few. He says Dada, A-da (Danica) and on Saturday he said "rob" which was funny, because Rob was there. On Sunday morning I went to get him a banana, and he got super happy and shouted nanananananana!!! There were many na's in his banana.
While I'm super happy he's getting new words, I'm sorta grumpy that he hasn't kept up with making the "mama" noise, and then saying it to me, like the "dada" noise turned into dada. I'm sure it will come soon enough, but still.
Danica of couse, continues to amaze and delight me with the words she knows and can use. I can't think of her last one, but the things that girl says! She's funny. Oh, her newest thing is "well, actually..." My Mom took her and Kayla to Boston Pizza for dinner after taking them to do their Christmas shopping. they asked Danica what she wanted to drink, and she said Chocolate Milk. My Mom said "Ok, we'll have three." Then Dancia says to her "well, actually Mamma, I only wanted one." So funny!
1 comment:
GIRL, you need a "follow me" thing on here because I keep forgetting you have this blog and I want to FOLLOW you!! lol. I could put you in my blog roll but I'm finding that I need to weed out my blog roll!!! SO I don't want to add any new ones until I clear it out! I might need to look at bloglines again, It made no sense that time. but maybe now it will? I don't know!
Anyway I agree with Zach about the bananannanananana
Post a Comment